Japanese tigers have historically not only represented strength and courage, but also protections against evil spirits, wind, disease, and bad luck. The tiger is also the symbol for autumn and the North. We wanted to put the Japanese tiger in a new digital high tech jacket, by looking at it through a futuristic interface with our TORA tee. This design is also available in a hoodie, sweater and bomber version.
TORA is made of a thicker, heavier cotton, but it's still soft and comfy. And the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua