We've done a collab with a British award-winning tattoo artist Kishosumi who owns his own shop, has 11 years of experience and who specializes in Neotraditional and traditional Japanese irezumi. He’s only making one-off pieces and was gracious enough to make me an absolutely stunning Kitsune mask.
NEKO is made of a thicker, heavier cotton, but it's still soft and comfy. And the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua