TORII's are traditional Japanese gates at Shinto shrines, which symbolize the transition from the mundane to the sacred. We thought it would be super cool to have contrast between the old and the new visible by combining a TORII with futuristic elements. This design is also available in a hoodie, sweatshirt and bomber version.
TORII is made of a thicker, heavier cotton, but it's still soft and comfy. And the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua